1. First prizes at Super Satellites are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be converted to cash.
2. Any individual player can win only one seat at a Super Satellite and the corresponding mainland Main Event.
3. Participants in Super Satellites must be at least 18 years of age, unless specified differently.
4. Players are responsible to have a valid passport and all other documentation necessary to participate in mainland poker tournaments.
5. Players from the same IP address, or from the same household, are not eligible to participate in Super Satellite promotions.
6. A player found trying to enter with more than one account into a tournament will not be eligible for Super Satellite promotions.
7. The use of offensive language at the tournaments will disqualify a player from participating in Super Satellite promotions.
8. Any player found colluding during the course of a tournament will be disqualified and his account will be frozen.
9. Any player found to be “soft playing” in order to allow another player to win during the course of a tournament will have his account frozen.
10. Any withdrawals made on any winnings at the tournaments are subject to Pokerplex24’s standard withdrawal procedure and collusion check.
11. By qualifying for Super Satellite promotions, players agree that their real names, aliases, images, and moving images can be used for promotional purposes.
12. By entering the Super Satellite promotions, players agree that, should they win a mainland poker tournament seat, they will wear PokerPlex24 apparel (hats and/or T-Shirts) in accordance with the instructions of PokerPlex24 management.
13. PokerPlex24 shall in no way be liable for any injuries, losses, damages or expenses suffered or incurred by any winner of a Super Satellite Package as a direct or indirect result of accepting the mainland poker tournament seat.
14. All decisions made by the PokerPlex24 management are final.
15. PokerPlex24 cannot advise on the tax position of winners, as some jurisdictions treat poker wins as tax free, while in other jurisdictions such proceeds are taxable. If the winnings are taxable in a player’s jurisdiction, the player is solely responsible to keep track of and report his/her winnings to the appropriate authorities. Likewise, PokerPlex24 cannot advise on whether the playing of poker over the Internet is lawful in a player’s jurisdiction.
16. PokerPlex24 has the right to stop its promotions, or change their conditions at any time.